August 3, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life

"Do you have a blog?" seems to be a common question in today's world, full of technology and online communication. Until recently, I have had to answer "no" to this question. I always thought that I didn't have time for a blog, but as I have read and come to enjoy the blogs of family and friends, I have realized how important it is to keep some sort of record of the memories we are making and how sweet life really is. I cannot afford to forget what a wonderful life I have been blessed with; a life of joy, of laughter, a life of happiness and peace, and most importantly, a life of love. I am excited to finally be apart of the blogging world and to share it all with you.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yay! Welcome to the blog world. I look forward to stalking you guys.