November 18, 2011

The Twilight Zone

Today I am grateful for friendship. I've had the opportunity this week to spend some quality time with the the girls in my neighborhood. What a blessing it is to be surrounded by such good women and their families. These girls have seen me at my best, and at my worst (i.e. Tuesday and Thursday mornings...straight out of bed). I am continually learning from them and I feel lucky to call them my friends.
Last night we were able to get together for the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn. I don't think any of us could call ourselves legitimate "twi-hards", but let's be honest, we weren't really there for the movie anyway - we just had fun being together.

Thanks for a fun night ladies!
**I also need to express my gratitude to my husband who spent more hours that he probably wanted to watching the Twilight movies with me so I could get all caught up for the big premier. What a lucky girl I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. love the pictures. It was so much fun going with you. You are such a fun woman to hang out with! Thanks for being my buddy. :)