We think Christian is the smartest baby there ever was (but we know we're biased). As of nine months, Christian can wave, play patty cake, give high fives, kick a ball, play peek-a-boo, do the actions to "If you're happy and you know it!", give kisses, and he can walk holding onto furniture or someone's hands (which is his all-time favorite thing to do).After a fairly traumatizing doctor's appointment for Christian (I think his stranger danger anxiety is kicking in), we were able to get his nine month stats :
Height: 28.75 in. (70th percentile)
Weight: 17.10 lbs. (10th percentile)
Christian's favorites these days are books, baths, balls, and bread...oh and shaking his booty.
To us, Christian has been nine months of fun, pride, and joy. As exciting as those first nine months were - waiting for him, these last nine months have brought more excitement and happiness than we ever could have imagined.
2 comments:
Love that little guy! And I don't know if you noticed, but Eric and I photo-shopped his drool strand out of the pic haha. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
You two are expert photo-shoppoers! I didn't even notice...but I'm sure the drool was there. haha
Post a Comment