Today as I was wrestling Christian to put on his pants and socks, I found myself telling him "YOU'RE TOO WIGGLY!" Then, only a few minutes later, I was battling him to keep his green bean hands out of his newly washed hair. And on the hundredth time of walking in circles with him around our little house, I thought to myself, "poor me". And then, as quickly as I thought it, another thought entered my head, "Really? Poor me? Poor me that my baby is healthy and active. Poor me that he has a strong body and mind."...Needless to say, that thought quickly put me back in my place.
While I definitely have a busy body on my hands, and I often find myself exhausted at the end of the day, I know I am so blessed to have such a wiggly worm.

I am grateful that Christian has strong legs to walk around our house over and over, and over. I am grateful that he has hands to pull my hair and stick up my nose. I am grateful for his mouth that gives slobbery kisses and I am grateful for his smart brain that thinks up all sorts of mischief.


Thankfully I have been blessed with a body and mind of my own, strong enough to keep up with him (most of the time). I can't complain about having such a busy baby, because it means I have a healthy and happy baby.
1 comment:
He is adorable. What fun pictures. Looks like you have a little helper.
Post a Comment