November 9, 2012

Obsessed

Since the day Christian was born, I have adored him. And so far, at every stage of his life, I have thought, "it can't get better than this". I have even worried that as he grows, I won't enjoy the older stages as much as I have the baby ones.
 But, I am glad to say that with every passing day I am proven wrong. I love every stage more than the last (if that's even possible) and I am loving every minute of watching him learn and grow.
 Lately, I have been totally obsessed with everything that Christian says and does. I'll admit that I am turning into one of those annoying moms that thinks whatever her kid does is the latest and greatest, and that no kid has ever done anything quite so wonderful. But really. I am continually amazed at how much Christian is learning, and saying, and doing, and understanding.
My favorite thing recently has been Christian's talking. I could listen to his little voice all day long. It makes me truly happy to hear him talking and playing and pretending.  I can't help but smile at the way he sometimes mispronounces words, or replaces his K's with T's.
 Some of my favorite phrases are:
Lub you too (love you too)
wa you doeene? (what you doing?)
huts bad (hurts bad)
hewp me (help me)
I do it.
where _____doe? (where did [daddy, santa, baby, etc.] go?)
 Needless to say, I am one proud mama. I can't get enough of this guy. I am totally obsessed with him.We are loving eighteen months!
18 Month Stats:
Weight: 25.14 lbs (70th percentile)
Height: 34.75 in (95th percentile)
(and still 100% terrified of the Doctor)

2 comments:

DebWalker said...

We love this little guy too. I can't believe how fast his vocabulary is growing. I love listening to him talk too. It's so cute.

Cindy said...

True true! He has the cutest little voice that would make anyone smile!