Having had my own perfect wedding day, I have hoped that my siblings (and my own children, one day) will experience the pure joy of being sealed in the temple to the person they love (plus all of the fun and excitement that comes with the wedding and reception). And I think Rebekah and Jordan nailed it.
Being the oldest, and the first to be married, I have never had to get used to having an in-law (Everyone else in my family has had to get used to Mark!) Luckily, Jordan has fit right in, and made it easy for me to get used to having another brother. Rebekah and Jordan are perfect for each other.
Obviously, my pictures from the wedding day are very unprofessional and very one-sided (but that's why they hire a photographer right?) Here's the wedding day from our perspective:
Waiting for the bride and groom...
Christian and "Beta"...
Before the luncheon at the Joseph Smith Building...
The Reception...
Congratulations Rebekah and Jordan!
Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!
Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!



No comments:
Post a Comment