We do however, love every minute with this happy, good-natured baby. It has really been a blessing that Grant is so easy-going. We are lucky that he is patient. With all of us. I have been grateful that he has been patient with me while I am continually trying to figure out and find balance mothering two.
Grant is also extremely patient with his big brother who wants to be hugging, or kissing, or squishing, or squeezing, or pinching, or sitting on top of him ALL the time. He is a very good sport. Although it's got to be exhausting, he must recognize that all of this is because we just love him so much.
Grant is also extremely patient with his big brother who wants to be hugging, or kissing, or squishing, or squeezing, or pinching, or sitting on top of him ALL the time. He is a very good sport. Although it's got to be exhausting, he must recognize that all of this is because we just love him so much.
Christian also shows his love by putting anything and everything on Grant's head...
Pictured above is Grant as a "band-leader", and below as "Mary-Joseph" (according to Christian)
then not sure...
We are loving watching this sweet baby learn and grow. There are so many favorite things that I love about Grant at this age. I love his huge grin. I love hearing him coo, and giggle, and growl. I love that he is a snuggler. I love watching him play and discover on his own. And most of all, I love that he is mine.
In these short six months, Grant has brought even more happiness, love, and joy into our home. We feel so blessed that he is part of our family and can't imagine life without him now. There are no words for how much love we have for our beautiful Baby G.
















1 comment:
What a cutie. We love him too. We love your posts with these adorable pictures. Happy 1/2 a year old Grant.
Post a Comment