After many interviews, many prayers, some redirection and a lot of hard work, we are excited to announce that our family will be headed to Boston for the summer! Mark has accepted an internship with Bose Corporation as a New Product Manager, and we couldn't be more thrilled!
Although I feel guilty for not having more faith through the internship search 1p0rocess, now that we have received and accepted an internship offer, I am able to look back and see the hand of the Lord in our lives this past year. Both Mark and my patience were tested as interviews came and went, and as others received offers that we felt were the right ones for our family. To be honest, I often felt the MBA was going to be a total waste if we couldn't land the perfect opportunity. I was worried. It was difficult to stay optimistic, but I felt so proud of Mark as he continued forward with even more determination.
I am embarrassed to admit my lack of faith, and my poor reaction during much of the waiting period. But I can say that I am proud and thankful for the way Mark and I stuck together, and loved and supported each other through it all. It would have been easy to have let the pressure and tension overtake our home, but instead we were brought together. We were the only ones who fully understood the stress, anxiety, fear, and heartbreak when things didn't work out. We had to be there for each other. And this trying time was one of the best things for our marriage.
In all reality, this trial was small; small in comparison to the trials others face, and trials that will surely come. But it was big to us, and very instrumental in strengthening our relationship with each other and our relationships with the Savior. We have been so blessed. And just as everyone said they would, things are working out for the best.
Mark is so excited to be headed to Bose. It will be the perfect position for him, and will be a meaningful experience for our family. The pieces are coming together. They always do.
In just a few short weeks, we will be Boston bound!!

No comments:
Post a Comment